Integrated Home Care (A.D.I.) and Home Care for the Terminally Ill (A.D.M.T.) who need palliative care, are services related to the needs of the person and aim to promote and develop socio-health integration.
The Sisifo Consortium has been managing these services in Sicily since 2001, providing medical, nursing, rehabilitation, speech therapy and social assistance services.
In particular with regard to ADI services (Integrated Home Care), the consortium was awarded the following orders:
In the summer of 2021 a new Governance took over the management of the Sisifo Consortium and the increased operational needs led to the expansion of the Board of Directors.
With the new Governance in 2021 we proceeded:
– at the start of the Integrated Home Assistance service on behalf of the ASP of Catania (November 1, 2021);
– at the conclusion of the integrated home assistance service on behalf of the Palermo ASP (20 December 2021);
– the activation of the Covid assistance service on behalf of the Messina ASP for patients with integrated and palliative home care, a service currently still active.
In the city of Palermo, the Covid home vaccination service has been activated.
Since 2011, the Sisifo Consortium has been the contractor of the integrated home assistance service for the patients of the ASP of Palermo in ATI (45% AL) with the OSA cooperative of Rome (the service started following delays due to judicial appeals, on September 16, 2013).
The Sisifo Consortium with the Integrated Domicialire Assistance (ADI) intends to increase and strengthen a territorial organization for the treatment, social and health assistance, the monitoring of diseases of social relevance and the activation of a network of integrated social interventions sanitary. Facilitate the use of services for citizens, ensure a transparent diagnostic-therapeutic process linked to the needs of the person, promote and develop socio-health integration.
Sisifo proposes types and methods of intervention, distinguished on the basis of the different health intensity required and in line with the national and regional guidelines set out in the National and Regional Health Plan.
In 2012, the Sisifo Consortium was awarded the ADI home care and care service in the Caltanissetta province of the ASP province.
Also in 2012, the consortium was awarded the ADI home health care management service on behalf of the ASP of Agrigento and Syracuse and Messina.
In 2011, the Sisifo Consortium was awarded the home care and assistance service for disabled elderly people and cancer patients in the province of the Trapani ASP province.
In 2005 the Sisifo Consortium was awarded:
– the integrated home assistance service of the AUSL n ° 5 of Messina in A.T.I. with MEDICASA ITALIA S.p.A; service started in August 05 and still in progress following an extension.
– in R.T.I. with the Società Servizi Riabilitativi and the company MEDICASA ITALIA S.p.A the tender for the home nursing medical assistance service in favor of terminally ill cancer patients residing in the province of Messina, announced by the AUSL n ° 5 of Messina where the consortium manages 44% of the entire order; service started in February 2006 and still in progress following an extension.
In 2004 the Sisifo Consortium:
– was awarded the second-level specialist integrated home assistance service for dying patients in the province of Trapani in the province of Trapani in R.T.I with MEDICASA ITALIA S.p.A, the latter participating in 3% of the order, service concluded in June of 2011.
– was awarded in R.T.I. with the LEGA TUMORI ONLUS and MEDICASA ITALIA S.p.A the tender for the home nursing medical assistance service in favor of terminally ill cancer patients residing in the province of Messina, announced by the Messina AUSL n ° 5, where the consortium managed 50% of the entire order, for a duration of approximately one year; service ended in January 2006.
In 2003 Sisifo was awarded the home care service for the terminal cancer patient of the Messina AUSL No. 5 for the city of Messina;
In 2001 the Sisifo Consortium was awarded:
– for the three-year period 2001-2004, the integrated home assistance of the AUSl No. 3 of Catania in a temporary 50% business association with the partner Medicasa s.p.a., service concluded in May 2007;
– the integrated home assistance service for cancer patients in the terminal phase of AUSL no. 9 of Trapani for a duration of 24 months;
– the specialist home care service for cancer patients in a critical phase in the AUSL no. 9 of Trapani for a period of 12 months;
– the integrated home assistance service of the AUSL No. 5 of Messina in A.T.I. with MEDICASA ITALIA S.p.A. and with the Rehabilitation Services Company s.p.a. service ended in August 2005.